Friday, August 14, 2020

Squishy ball Lab fun

The Squishy ball Lab was one of Charlie's birthday presents this past July.  Thankfully it wasn't as  messy as I thought it would be:

The ping pong table on the back patio is not really quite for ping pong anymore.  Ha ha!
After putting in the glue and also all the things that go into the ball - glitter, beads, etc, it is then time to put the "activator". I don't really remember what's in this "activator", but once that is mixed together, everything starts to clump up:
Pretty cool stuff!  Graham of course had to make something red:
Time to make a squishy ball for Daddy too:
Pretty cool stuff!
I think the tricky part of it all was trying to squeeze it all into a balloon through this funnel:
Charlie used some eyes and mouth from his "Scribble" book to decorate his squishy ball:
He wanted to draw on Daddy's squishy ball.  I wonder sometimes what goes on in his head:
Ha ha!  Too cute!
Supposedly these squishy balls leak so I've been telling the boys not to put them on kitchen counters, don't put them on any wooden tables, nag here, nag there.  LOL!!! I'm sort of being the spoiled-sport here but the last thing I want to find is some "blob" ruining our table or countertop! Graham and Charlie is going to thank me one day :-D

No comments: