Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Free Whiteboard!

As per usual, I am constantly looking for free and/or interesting goodies (or probably known to Bobby as "trash") on our local neighborhood App.  Well, this opportunity came up to pick up a free whiteboard.  I was surprised that Bobby actually said yes to go pick it up!  With Distance Learning/Homeschooling coming up for at least these next couple trimesters, this whiteboard will most likely come in pretty handy.

But first, I have to figure out how to put it into the minivan.  I'm glad no one was watching.  Ha ha!

Thankfully I figured out how to take the whiteboard off the stand.  Now... as for the stand, it didn't quite fit all the way into the minivan.  I'm glad I had a blankie handy.  Don't try this at home!
I did not drive more than 40mph on the way home.  It was a good thing I didn't have too far to drive.  Charlie was definitely excited when he saw the board.  He didn't waste much time to fill it:

I loved how he even got the stool over to reach the top part of the whiteboard :-)
I'm also hoping to get some Pictionary in one of these nights instead of Movie night all the time!

No comments: