Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Hair donation #7 (6/17)

It's finally my turn to donate my hair!  Charlie donated his in December and Graham donated his locks back in June.  I've never actually had my hair this long before.  Most of the time I would donate my locks once it gets to about 8", which is the minimum requirement. But since Graham wasn't quite ready to donate his, I decided to join him in reaching the preferred 12" of hair.

One last look at my long hair!

Had to get it into ponytails first before the buzz.  Charlie's expression is priceless. Ha ha!

As per usual, I have to trust my hair in the hands of my "hairdresser".  But he's so rough!!

Graham is doing a family we-fie :-)

And some other photos on my phone too while I'm not looking.  Ha ha!
Who is so silly??!


Here's all the hair to be donated.  The last time I had a buzzed head was back July 2023, so pretty much 3 years ago. 

Thank you family for being so supportive! 

All of our hair have been donated to Children with Hair Loss, just like last year.  And looks like I can slow down on my shampoo buying.  It's been so hot and humid here that the short hair has actually made things a lot easier :-)

No comments: