Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Charlie's molar ~ 6/24

Charlie lost his molar last week - bottom left, and I'm guessing 2nd molars:
Based on a chart I'm looking online, the 2nd molars come out between ages 11-12 years old.  And actually, you can already see a new tooth coming out.  We are still having all sorts of conversations or arguments really, about how he is still not brushing his teeth.  And then, there's also lying about flossing and also not cleaning his aligners.  Obviously Charlie doesn't want me to get upset when he's not doing these things, but lying about them makes me even more upset!  We'll figure this out eventually!!!

And I'm guessing Charlie doesn't believe in the Tooth Fairy anymore because he didn't bother to put his tooth under his pillow.  Although technically, I didn't check.  But I don't remember him putting his tooth into the little baggy.  Maybe I should check under his pillow tonight, just to be sure. LOL!!

No comments: