Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Virtual Open Stage - Graham

As per everything else that's happening recently, Graham's music studio is hosting a virtual "Open Stage".  This is where kids from the music studio can show off what they have been learning so far.  It's been a while since the boys have performed at an Open Stage.  The last time (which was also their first time) was December 2019 in the studio! 

I recently moved my chair away from this corner, so I think it's a good spot to set Graham up for Open Stage.  Looks like the spotlight I bought recently will come in handy too.  Ha!

Here goes Graham - playing Minuet in G by Beethovan.
View video here: https://youtu.be/lAwIZc8fzNw

I thought Graham did great, so did he!  He said he would give himself a 15 out of 10.  What a little stinker.  He didn't look like he was nervous, or at least he didn't show it. 

After the show, we snuggled up and watched the rest of the kids perform:
We probably could have transmitted the Zoom call to the TV and view it on the big screen but we're sticking to my little mini laptop,... that's stacked upon a double decker tupperware, a box, and also a tissue box.  I needed to get the right height for Graham's performance:
I wonder at what age will the boys' feet surpass my foot size. At 15 years old perhaps? It's scary to think that Graham is already 10 years old.  Where has the time gone??!

No comments: