Saturday, January 9, 2021

Boys biking (Dec 26)

These were actually from the day after Christmas.  I'm not sure if Graham and Charlie are actually biking when they go for these bike rides.  Here are the photos that Bobby would send to me while they are out and I'm home.

So, okay... they look like they are riding here:

But then, there's this:
And then there's snack time:
And then getting hands dirty from a fallen bicycle chain.  Actually I'm glad Graham's hands are not as dirty as I thought it would be handling greasy chains. And at least his shirt is still clean too!
Some more resting and relaxation... or sun bathing?!
Time to go home and there's some black smoke in the distance. Hope we're safe!
Not exactly sure where the smoke was coming from but no further incident by us, so all is well! I'm glad the boys love going out biking with their Daddy. Bobby doesn't like riding on my bike so maybe he needs to get an adult-sized scooter so he can keep up with the boys?! 

No comments: