Saturday, January 30, 2021

Graham and Charlie's artwork

Graham and Charlie had some artwork for school this week.  It's so cute to see.  This first one is actually for the school's Yearbook, with the theme "Stronger Together".  I think it was very clever of Graham to think about Legos:

I asked Charlie several times to contribute to the school's Yearbook but he was not interested.  So I didn't push him too hard.

Here is Graham working on an art piece called Maritime Romanticism:
I thought he did a great job!
And here is Charlie working on an owl yesterday.  Here's his new (used) desk in his bedroom.  We recently bought him a light that we stuck on the top shelving to provide him more adequate light.  I think this little space is working out pretty well for him:
Ta da! Great job, Charlie!!!
I don't think Bobby and I can retire on these skills, but it's nice to know they still have some interest instead of just playing computer games :-)

No comments: