Tuesday, August 28, 2018

First Day of school (Aug 22)

It is finally the first day of school!!!  I don't know who is happier - Bobby and me or Graham and Charlie :-D

I am glad I was still able to give the boys their haircut without making a big mess in the apartment.  This big hair-catcher thing is awesome!!!
Here's my first morning of school.  Talk about bad hair day! HA HA!
Graham made a whole bunch of paper chatter boxes for his new friends in his new school for the first day of school.  How sweet of him!
We decided to move Graham to a Parent-participation/Charter school this 2018/19 year.  I think I am more worried about my ME-time!  Charlie was on wait-list for the 3 days of school but by Friday, the District called and said that Charlie got in as well!  Yippeee!!!  I was so happy because driving up and down the hill was already getting to me just in those first 3 days!
Graham is in 3rd Grade and Charlie is in 1st Grade this year.  Here's to a great year for both boys!!!

No comments: