Tuesday, August 28, 2018

More body boarding (Aug 22)

We are off to "Dolphin Beach" a.k.a Redondo Beach for more body boarding.  Our last experience at Cabrillo was just so-so as the water there was more sandy if that makes any sense.  But it was definitely a good start at Cabrillo as Graham and Charlie needs to get familiar with the bigger waves here.  It is so busy the day before school restarting!
Graham is not too phased by the bigger and more powerful waves. It takes Charlie a few minutes to warm up but after a while he joins his brother on the deeper end as well.
I keep telling Charlie his board is too big but he just won't listen!
Graham definitely has an upper hand on the body boarding: 
Perhaps once my eye is better and I can stick my contact lens back in my eyes, I will give it a try too :-P
In the meantime, I am just making sure our blue umbrella tent doesn't fly away. So far so good!
I knew I should have worn my swimwear...
Graham and Charlie - our surfer boys!
Now if only Graham will not lay on the sand once he gets out of the water:
Makes it so difficult to clean Graham up with all that sand!  But it doesn't stop us from getting dinner and crepe at our usual/favorite restaurant:
I'm trying to figure out where Daddy is tonight????

No comments: