Friday, August 3, 2018

Random photos

This is what happens when Daddy goes away for work.  Charlie gets to sleep on Mommy and Daddy's bed but he takes up the entire thing!
And thank goodness Graham's socks did not smell.  Otherwise, I guess I would have noticed it sooner.  Looks like his legs are getting longer. Ha!
Summer time here but we still get the occasional foggy morning???!  This was around 8:30am last week!
I had to laugh when I saw this and of course I had to take a photo of it - bottle of wine in cup holder in car :-D  I didn't have a bag for my random shopping at the Whole Foods after golf one day.  Speaking of Whole Foods... Woah!!!  This store is massive!  I haven't been into one in ages.
One more trip to Chuck-e Cheese to play games and meet some new friends.  Graham and Charlie LOVES this place!!!  They are counting up their tickets here.  I managed to convince them to save their points for a bigger prize for next time.
Maybe we need to just leave them at Best Buy???!  You think anyone would notice that the parents are missing???
We went to a random Open House last weekend and really fell in love with this house.  And it even came with an old rotary phone that still worked!!!  Plus, built-in telephone stool.  How cool is that!  Too bad it's over $1 million!!! :-(
More time at the beach.  I love how we can randomly decide to go to the beach as it is so accessible.  It's going to be really difficult to move away from here!  Not like that happening anytime soon (right, honey???):
Graham and Charlie loves to dig!

No comments: