Monday, January 11, 2016

Nice lamps!

I really fell in love with a lot of the light fixtures during our recent trip to Qasr Al Sarab.  We've been looking at getting a few "local" lamps but after seeing these, I think we know what we want!  Okay, I don't think Bobby would let me install so many in one area on the ceiling, but these look awesome together!
This lamp was in the bedroom - nice but probably bad "feng shui" with the pointed tip at the very end. "Poison arrow" as they say!
The hotel had these set up along the stairwell.  Again, very pretty when grouped together.
I really liked this one. It was hanging in the bathroom. One on each side of the mirror.  I think the clear glass is definitely the way to go, compared to all the colored ones we have seen here.
Alright, I also have this thing for doors.  This one was in our bedroom leading into the bathroom. So pretty!
This was the front door to our room.  Very sturdy!
There were all sorts of knick knacks for the boys to look at and play with:
There were a lot of old locks and keys:
Probably the biggest lock I've ever seen and it actually works!
What an oasis in the desert!

No comments: