Thursday, November 12, 2015

Hair donation

This would be my 4th time buzzing my hair.  Wow, time sure has flown.  Can't believe it's been 8 years now since my mom passed away from cancer.   So, here we go again!  The hair will be donated to Pantene Beautiful Lengths to make wigs.

We bought a new pair of clippers for the occasion - nice and shiny!
Ok... ready, set....
One pony tail down, 3 to go!
Somehow Bobby disappeared in the middle of the session so I decided to take over. A little tricky!
All done!  Bobby did come back and help me finish up.  By the way, thank you honey for being so supportive!
Head is feeling a lot lighter without all that hair!
Next!
These clippers were nice and easy compared to the ones that I had in Tulsa.
We really like the buzz cuts on the boys.
Next!
Somehow, Bobby managed to disappear again.  No worries, these boys are pros at this by now.
Looks like the clippers paid for themselves!

Another couple more years until the next buzz cut.  Funny enough, the minute I got back into Abu Dhabi - I went to use the women's restroom and a lady said to me "This is the girl's toilet".  And I replied "I am a girl. I just have really short hair."  Ha ha! Perhaps I need to start wearing more girly outfits! :-)

No comments: