Saturday, November 21, 2015

Graham is 5 1/2 years old

5 1/2 years old today! Somehow I just don't see myself as having an almost 6-year old kid!  Well, Graham has grown a full inch since July and is now about 3 1/2 ft tall.  He's still so skinny though.  We give him food vouchers for the canteen at school and all he seems to be eating at school is cake!
Yes, he is as cheeky as he looks!  We are still waiting for his tooth to fall off. It's the bottom right/central incisor.  I wonder how much longer!
Graham has been very busy in school (wait, so has Mommy with all his school "Home Learning" projects!).  He did a presentation on his favorite planet - Pluto:
And we also built his first Solar System using a shoe box and playdoh:
We've had a few incidents at school and most recently, I had Graham write a "I'm sorry" note to his teacher.  He also wanted to write "Do you forgive me?" on the other side of the note. Ha ha! Like I had mentioned before, cheeky little fella!  I have to say, at least his handwriting is improving. It's his least favorite activity!
Graham has still been a great big brother - always sharing!
Although, I'm not sure who is having more fun playing games on the tablet here, Daddy or the boys??!
When it comes to dancing, we know who is having the most fun!
 

No comments: