Sunday, August 2, 2009

Where's the windmill?

Ok, maybe I'm going a bit overboard, but when I first went out to practice at this new event site in Syracuse, the back-nine almost felt like we were playing mini-golf! There were some severe slope on the greens and a par 5 where we were required to hit driver, wedge, and then wedge again! There was also a downhill par 3 that was severely downhill that was a 3-club difference!
But then again, the leaders are at -9 right now, with still the final round to go. As for me, I was even for both days on the front nine and all of 9 over on the back! Well, if anything, it was nice to have Bob on my bag again. AND... the trips to Wegman's supermarket! I LOVE that place!!!

2 comments:

Tok Bet said...

Hi, next time you are here I'll caddy for u. Sent email yesterday but kept rejecting. May be I got wrong add. Help !!!!! -Abang Zubir

Tok Bet said...

Hi, next time you are here I'll caddy for u. Sent email yesterday but kept rejecting. May be I got wrong add. Help !!!!! -Abang Zubir