Monday, August 3, 2009

Long day...

I dropped Bobby at Newark airport this morning. He had a flight back to Tulsa. I'll see him in a couple of week when I return to Tulsa for our trip to Oklahoma City for our greencard interview!
I started driving out towards London, Kentucky at about 10am and by about 8pm, I was ready to stop, especially after going up and down those valleys in Maryland and West Virginia! My first stop on I-64 west was 0 for 2... all rooms were booked. Then, a few miles down on I-64 west again and 0 for 3!!! By now, my head is starting to feel dizzy from the long day of driving. Thankfully, the receptionist at the Holiday Inn & Suites called another hotel and found a non-smoking room in a near-by town: Huntington, West Virginia. So another few miles in my car again and finally, a key to a room!! It feels so good to kick my shoes off and just relax. Ahh... only 4 more hours to go tomorrow! :-s

And oh, Abang Zubir! So glad to hear from you! Leave me your email addr!

1 comment:

Tok Bet said...

Hi,
Finally you got me , or the other way round.
Email pakbetyan@gmail.com
One email still not tru to u.