Sunday, August 30, 2009

New irons!

Finally... after waiting patiently for almost a whole year! Srixon finally sent me some new clubs, which thankfully will conform to the new groove rule as well for 2010. I've played with them a couple of times now and so far so good! I really like them! "Magic clubs"... as I would tell Bobby when I hit one close to the pin :-) Now, I'm just waiting for those new Cleveland wedges as well. Hopefully it won't take as long as the new irons!
I also decided to switch back to Titleist golf balls after today. Since Srixon started it's new Player Purchase program, I might as well start experimenting with all the different golf balls that are out there now.
Looking forward to playing in Albany, NY next week! I also have a new little Sun Mountain bag with my name on it. Looks really sharp!

No comments: