Thursday, August 13, 2009

Funny note

I saw the funniest note this morning when I walked out of my bedroom: No Housekeeper today. Go back to sleep.
Haha! I just had to laugh. I had already missed my practice tee-time the day before because I just could not get myself to get out of bed. I guess the 9-hour road trip from London, KY to Richmond, VA finally caught up to me. And our 5th tournament/week in a row probably has something to do with being exhausted too!
So anyhow, I told my housing the night before that I was going to sleep in again today, but she mentioned that the housekeeper comes in Thursday mornings. But thankfully it was called off, because Rich, her husband, who is a pilot, came home late last night and didn't want to be bothered in the morning. And... can't wait to dig into my dark chocolate that he brought back from Zurich! :-)

No comments: