Sunday, August 23, 2009

Exhausted!

Wow... I just woke up a few minutes ago at 10:30am!!! I was probably in bed last night at about 11pm. I was trying to actually stay awake to watch some of the Solheim coverage on TV but started dozing off!
Guess it was an exhausting day yesterday. I was trying to stay hydrated with the humidity and it was quite tiring fighting with those gnats all day too! My housing in Iowa had told me about spraying Vanilla on the bottom rim of the cap to ward off those gnats... NOPE! It doesn't work! I'm going to have to do some research on this! At some point yesterday, I was missing my long hair because I could have used it like a horse's tail to shoo off those gnats from my face!
Ok... The Cutter brand with Deet is suppose to work as a gnat repellent. But hmm... we were just advised by the tour not to spray bug repellent near the grass because it's killing the grass! And we're putting that stuff on our body??? YIKES!
I'm tied for 74th right now at 11:03am. Tee-time for Round 3 is scheduled at 3:15pm, so there is still quite a bit of golf out there. I hope I make it!!!

No comments: