Friday, July 31, 2009

More rain in Syracuse!

Tee-off time was scheduled for 1:10pm today, but looks like play has been suspended since 9:06am and who knows when we'll be able to start playing today! Well, I'm glad I'm able to just stay home and chill until it's actually time to get out there. And it's probably already a given by now that I won't be finishing my round today, so it will be an early morning tomorrow!
The drive from New Hampshire to Syracuse was longer than I expected. There were a couple of really heavy downpours in Vermont, which was probably a good thing because then I wouldn't be tempted to stop and go shopping in those little quaint towns. I did stop to see this covered bridge in Brattleboro, Vermont - built in 1879! And then, another stop at a little store in Hoosick for a quick bite to eat, and I saw this plaque. Pretty neat!

No comments: