Friday, July 24, 2009

So much rain!

So the weatherman was right... it is a washout on Friday! It's been raining since I woke up this morning at 5:45am. And after putting on sunscreen and changing, I called the pro-shop to find out that there's a 2-hour delay! So I went back to sleep (in my golf shirt and shorts - thank goodness for wrinkle free!) and set my alarm for 8:15am. And based on the new update at 8:30am posted on the tour's website, the first tee-time is now 12pm! So I won't be teeing off till 12:40pm today. I had a feeling earlier this week that it might be a 36-hole event, so I'm probably not too far from the truth! Well, if anything, all I need now is 2 good rounds instead of trying to have 3 good rounds! :-)
Bob just told me the estimate of getting the house painted. Just making the cut won't cover it, so looks like I need to work harder these last few events!!!

No comments: