Saturday, July 25, 2009

What a fun day!

So this is what it feels like to shoot under par. I really need to do it more often! Finished up with a bogey-free round of 3-under today (I think that's a first!), with many thanks to my cheering squad - The CLP Groupies! Thanks for coming out to see me and thank for the Guinness and the meal too after the round! :-)
But who would have thought that I would have played the way I did when I started out hitting the tree to the left off the tee on my first hole. The ball landed just slightly in front of a tree root and then there was this rock jutting out from the ground quite close in front as well! But from there, I was able to punch it out to the right side rough. I then hit my 5-wood to the left side rough. Then, a 6-iron to about 12 feet and made my putt for par! And on my final hole, I almost knocked in my 7-iron shot from the rough into the hole for eagle! Although my driver didn't work as well, my putting definitely improved from yesterday. No 4-putt today! Yay!

1 comment:

Tok Bet said...

Hi, what do you mean 4-putt. U have been doing this? I,ve never seen u doing this before.
Abang Zubir