Friday, July 17, 2009

1 month (and 1 day later)...

Here are the before and after pictures since the "buzz" for Pantene Beautiful Lengths. My hair has probably grown a couple of centimeters. It's been over 3+ weeks since my break on tour, so some players and staff would comment on how quickly my hair has grown. And then, I'd have to take off my cap so a few of them could then rub my head :-) $1 for each hair rub, I would keep saying! And so far, I've collected $9 and some change. One player gave me a Euro $1 yesterday for a hair rub that happened prior to the break. And one other player wrote me a note on Facebook and wanted to rub my head for luck but I told her she could rub it for a $1 and she did the following day!
It's been great so far in West Hartford, CT. The couple that I'm staying with are extremely nice and their little dog too (Simon) is so cute! The golf course is really pretty but there's lot of undulation around and on the greens. So it will definitely be a little bit more tricky. I'm planning on taking my smaller bag today and taking it off the golf cart when necessary, so then I won't have to carry 4 to 5 different clubs to the green when I have to chip! Maybe I should have hired a caddy for the week!
It rained really heavily yesterday so hopefully the greens have softened up a little bit. They have been so firm earlier during the week and it's been rather windy too. Ok, I'm not making any excuses early!

No comments: