Sunday, July 5, 2009

July 4th weekend!

Bob and I spent the long weekend in New Jersey with his mom and family. Unfortunately, his little niece Madison ended up with Lyme Meningitis and still is in the hospital. We went to visit her once and she seems to be doing better, thankfully!
On July 4th, we spent an afternoon with one of his brothers and his family playing tennis. I decided to opt out since being in the middle of my golf season, it's probably best not to injure myself! And then, we headed out to the country club and watched fire works there. I had forgotten how loud and smokey it can get!
Bobby left to go back to Tulsa today. It will be a long few weeks for me starting next week. I will be heading out to New York to renew my passport. I will be meeting up with my sister at La Guardia airport. It has been quite stressful just thinking about where to park my car - at the airport or at the hotel. Either way, it's going to be sooooo expensive!
I finally heard back from Srixon Golf today. Seems like after the merger with Cleveland Golf, they will be applying a Player's Charge account now to us "little" players who need equipment. That's not very nice at all! But they are going to send me a new set of clubs for free since those were promised since Sept of last year! Supposely the new clubs were sent out earlier in March, but perhaps they were sent out to the old address. So who knows... hopefully the rep will not take another 10 months to get back to me! :-s

No comments: