Wednesday, November 16, 2022

New (temporary) storage tent

Well, our garage is filling up, or actually has already filled up quite a bit.  So this is what I have as a temporary solution.  It would have been nice to just get a big shed, but I guess that's not really an option for this community.  Although, I never really did ask.  So, maybe I should ask about it!  But in the meantime,...
I accidentally tore a little bit of the tent while putting on the frame.  Hopefully it won't be an issue.  I did have to flatten out this area a bit.  It actually still needs quite a bit more flattening, but I'm too exhausted.  Ha ha! Glad I was able to find more things tucked behind this area to use.  This huge block of wood should do the trick to hold the dirt up:
Tada!!

Actually, that was just a dry fit.  I decided to go ahead and stain this area of the trash bin enclosure as well. The weather has still been nice so far:
I've stashed my squeaky bike in there and also Graham's old bike and a couple other things including the archery target that a friend had given to us.  This "tent" is not very big! Definitely smaller than what I expected:
I did just buy a couple of bicycle hooks so hoping to get the boys' bikes up on the wall eventually.  Bobby's car is in the garage but I need to get mine in too. And while unpacking more boxes, I finally found my garden gift from my lovely friend Linda that lives in CA. Yay!! It's only taken me over 3.5 months to find it. LOL!! :-D
PS: I think our warm days are numbered!!

No comments: