Thursday, November 10, 2022

New planter stand

I had to bring some plants in from outside for the winter but needed a spot to put them.  So I bought some sort of planter shelving.  Yikes, I probably would have thought twice about buying it if I knew it was going to show up like this!

And for whatever reason, I couldn't really follow these instructions:
But it all worked out!  Just hope the plants in the lower shelves get enough sunlight.  I didn't quite think this through properly.  Oops!
Even "Bob" the cactus is inside.  This plant has been every where from AZ to OK, to CA, and now IL!
As for outside, I can't believe the potatoes are actually growing in the raised bed!!
I hope the tarp that I ordered is coming today. The temperature is going to drop dramatically after the rain tonight! Everything will freeze over.  Noooo...!!

No comments: