Monday, November 2, 2020

Bike Time

I think I have time for one more post today.  Seems like Mondays is a good blogging day somehow :-)

The boys and I went for a bike ride along the beach the week before last.  They had Friday off and Graham actually wanted to go body-boarding, but I figured it would be too busy.  But actually, the beach was a lot less crowded than I had expected.  Maybe because it was a bit cooler?

I actually stopped by this other path first to bike on.  I really should have walked up there to see how the conditions were before unloading all 3 bikes. After all that effort, we came to realize that the path was too sandy!  We couldn't even get started on our bikes. Ha ha!

Okay, at the beach and ready to go for a little walk on the sand and go on to the rock pier:
So many people playing sand volleyball... and looks like only the coaches are wearing masks :-/
More like run to the rocks!  As usual, I am always lagging behind these two monkeys:
We actually didn't get very far on the rocks.  Charlie was freaking out a bit as you can see the water from beneath the rocks:
Graham was a bit more courageous:
Once we got back to our starting point, the boys wanted to go play on the sand.  Of course, should I be expecting anything less than that while we're at the beach???
I decided to just hang out with the bikes as we didn't really have a spot to lock it up (although I didn't look very hard):
At least my new pants are working out nicely.  Love how they are also UPF 50! :-D
Look, Mama... dirty hands and feet!
So you've seen Mommy's time with the boys and their bikes.  Here is Daddy's time with the boys' bike time.  Ha ha!  
Such cheeky monkeys!
Yes, we are spoiled for choices here.  Although having to pay the price when it comes to home prices!

No comments: