Friday, November 25, 2016

Random photos of the week

Charlie has been so SO tired when he comes back from school.  Leo the leopard keeps him company :-)
And more Home Learning for Graham. This time, working on a snow flake with recycled items (bottle caps and ice-cream sticks):
How is it that I get dragged into this and not Bobby :-P
Not too shabby!  And there is Leo again:
Leo, unfortunately has gone missing!  I think we left him at the golf club.  The search continues!

Oh wait... we just found Leo. Phew! He was stuck in between Charlie's bed and the wall.  His bed is on wheels so it moves occasionally and obviously I had squished Leo against the wall.  Oops!

I finally had a chance to try out this Chinese restaurant in the city last week. It was an all-you-can-eat dim sum for less than Dhs100 (less than US$30) which is a really good deal!  Needless to say, I really did stuff myself that day :-) 
I really liked this dragon sculpture outside of the restaurant.  Perhaps I am partial to it because I am born in the Year of the Dragon.  Roooarr...!!!  Okay, I know a dragon doesn't roar but what sound do they really make???  I just looked this up online and based on a few comments - yes, dragons do "roar"! :-D

No comments: