Saturday, November 12, 2016

More trips to the dentist for Charlie

Honestly, I was a bit concerned if Charlie was going to be difficult at his next dental visit, as it was just going to be me and him.  You just never know with this kid and his mood swings!  Thankfully, all went really well. I wonder if Leo the Leopard had anything to do with it!
Needless to say, I was more than thrilled when Charlie didn't make a fuss about getting on the dentist's chair.  And what a trooper he was when he got his molars cleaned and filled.  I thought it was funny though how he had his legs crossed and even his fingers crossed!
In the end, the dentist presented Charlie with a "Happy Tooth" pin and really praised him about being such a great patient!
Hopefully this pin will keep him motivated because Charlie is due for his next appointment again tomorrow. The dentist only cleaned and filled the molars on his left side so the right side still needs to be taken care of. And the dentist hasn't even addressed Charlie's cavity yet! I am really hoping this will be the last trip.  Guess we will find out more tomorrow!

No comments: