Saturday, December 5, 2015

Graham in Karate

Graham is now a yellow belt in Karate!  I'm really not sure how he managed that as he never practiced at home!  We started him out in it earlier this September/October.  I'm just glad he hasn't tried anything out on his little brother... yet!

The studio is rather small so a lot of the parents were outside watching in from the window (hence the reflection in this photo).  Thank goodness it wasn't too hot outside!
Daddy and Charlie were waiting inside the lobby.  A little cramped I would say but Charlie was happy playing on daddy's phone:
Yellow belt!  Like I said,... I'm still not sure how he earned it!
Hopefully he will develop a more assertive personality at times, especially when his little brother Charlie plans on being in the Karate class as well next year!

No comments: