Sunday, May 31, 2009

Weekend in MN

Spent the weekend in MN with my sister and her family. Little Mikey had his baptism and I was attending as his Godmother :-) He was a little bit restless when the Father was preaching and we were up on stage. But he was really good when it came to his part - where the Father blessed him with the holy water and raised him up (like in Lion King...!).
It was also Bob's birthday this past Saturday. Funny enough, my brother-in-law Scott celebrated his birthday when he was in Tulsa right before Thanksgiving last year and this time, Bob was up in MN for his! I bought a balloon for him as well as a cake. He couldn't remember the last time he actually blew out candles on a cake. Neither can I! My birthday is coming up in 13 more days! But going back to the balloon, little Mikey just loved the balloon! He would pick it up (it was held down with a clothes pin) and put it in a spot, laugh and/or smack it, and then pick it up again and put it down again elsewhere. It was quite comical to see since he did this almost all day long! He is growing up so quickly!
Off to Iowa tomorrow. My laptop is still down :-( So I'll try to update my blogs whenever I can while I'm on the road.

No comments: