Thursday, May 28, 2009

All done!

Like my little nephew would say... "0'done!" Yup, finally finished mulching the front yard. Well, didn't quite mulch under the bushes yet. I'm still debating if I want to keep them or not. I'm worried about trimming them again, since I was quite lucky to get away the last time without getting electrocuted!
Found out today that I have a flat in my wheel-barrel! My favorite (well, one and only) wheel-barrel! It was a house-warming gift from my in-laws. And it's a 2-wheel rover! Vroom vroom... and it's got a flat! I haven't quite figured it out yet, whether if there's actually a hole somewhere or if it just needs air.
Cleaning up the garage has been another big project. The tools organizer has been a really good buy! And I also started my own little recycling area - newspapers, other paper, cardboard, glass, metal, plastic, and old batteries. There is a curbside pick-up service but it's almost $100 a year for that! No wonder no one wants to recycle here! There is a drop-off service a few miles away, so I think that would be more cost effective for us.

No comments: