Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What a day!

We had a really productive day today! While Bobby was at work, my in-laws and I were busy staining the deck. We ran out of stain so I had to make another trip to Lowe's. And after 4 1/2 gallons of stain, we were all done and the deck looks great! It's amazing how much stain the wood was soaking in.
After we were done with the deck (and lunch), we proceeded to move towards the front of the house. Bobby and I weren't very fond of the holly shrubs out front and so after some convincing, Bob finally agreed to help me take the holly bushes out. The mud wasn't making things any easier though, but after lots of shoveling and clipping, we did it! Here's the before and after pics. The house looks so much better now! :-)We headed out to the golf course for a quick tour. The golf course looks so pretty in the spring...!

No comments: