Friday, May 29, 2009

I'm getting good at this!

Put up another light fixture today! I was able to guess the correct breaker on the very first try! Although, it did take me two attempts to get the light working. The wires were not making good contact so I had to strip off more wire casing and then, with a few more twists here and there, ta da...! It works! I also bought one of these yellow lights. They are suppose to work better in repelling bugs from being attracted to the light fixture. I won't be able to test it tonight since I will be off to MN to see my little nephew! He is having his baptism this Saturday and being his Godmother, I guess I'm suppose to attend milestones like these :-)
Here's how the front of the yard looks now, with mulch under the big tree. I was not able to pull the trelis out from under the tree, so I decided to plant some climbing rose cuttings from the backyard. Hopefully it won't die while I'm gone! You're suppose to water it a lot during this critical planting time. Well, like Bobby would say... Jesus will take care of it!

No comments: