Monday, May 4, 2009

Missed by 1...!

Missing the cut is one thing, but missing it by 1 shot just drives me nuts! It will always make me think back about the ONE shot that I could have saved - the coulda, woulda, shoulda! Hmm... that doesn't make the week before in Brownsville a fluke, does it??
Well, my laptop started acting up last week. I haven't turned it on since I've been home, so we'll see how that goes. Thankfully Bob has a personal laptop at home. What on earth did we do before laptops and the internet?
When I left Tulsa, the grass was still quite brown and dormant and the trees were just starting to sprout their leaves. Now, 3 weeks later, the backyard is completely green and the trees are FULL of leaves! We've had a lot of rain recently. I guess it would be a good time to transplant my tomato and cucumber plant, and perhaps clean up some of the front and backyard :-)

No comments: