Wednesday, May 27, 2009

8 bags of mulch later...

... and I'm still not done! I didn't think it was enough, but I was hoping it would be. Looks like I'll have one more trip to Lowe's before the end of the week. Phew! Thankfully the people in the garden area don't know me yet ;-)
I finally hung up my first light fixture! Bought this little chandelier for the foyer and the hallway upstairs. Bob's step-dad helped me with the one in the foyer. And so with the little knowledge that I learned, I took on the challenge to put up the one in the hallway upstairs. I think it took me over an hour to get it up! And it was quite a work-out running up and down the stairs to get to the breakers. But it's done and it works! I did accidentally sheared off some of the copper ground wire. Hmm... what does that mean??? The previous light fixture that was up there had burnt marks in the insulation! So it can't be any worse, can it???

No comments: