Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Leawood, KS

Driving up here from Tulsa, I actually drove into Missouri and then, cut back west into Kansas. The golf course is located right off the State Line Road. Missouri had some interesting exits - they were alphabets! And what happens when you run out of alphabets? You use two of them!
The rough on this golf course is thick! We spent a good amount of time today during practice looking for golf balls in the rough. So the key this week is to keep it on the short stuff!
My laptop is acting up again. I guess it doesn't like connecting to other wireless connections. Who knows... :-s

2 comments:

the guy who just cut your lawn said...

what exactly is an alphabeth anyway?

I love you!

Cindy Lee-Pridgen said...

Thanks to "the guy who just cut my lawn"... alphabeth has now been corrected to alphabet :-p