Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Happy 16th Wedding Anniversary

Can you believe it??! 16 years!!  And what does Bobby get from me?
A toaster! Ha ha! He said he wanted one that had 4 slots, so here you go!

Bobby did get me some nice earrings but I did end up exchanging them for different ones. I've learned to speak out more now about gifts throughout this marriage :-P

We all went for a lovely dinner at a restaurant that we've never tried before. And here's the photo that Graham took of us at the end of it.  Ha! He loves playing with filters on my phone:
Oh boy, these monkeys...!
Family we-fie!
I'm glad we are still able to do a lot of things together as a family.  Dinner was quite the treat! And then the following day, another treat - going to a fancy movie theatre where they serve you food and drinks right at your seat!  Who's so spoiled??! And glasses to watch it in 3D!
I guess it didn't help when we were watching a super long movie (Avatar was 3 hours long!) and these boys, including Bobby had at least 2 servings of popcorn and/or nacho chips, and ICEEs.  Yikes!

We saw this cool light sculpture at the end of the night nearby:
Too cool!  Love this :-)
Quite a massive structure!
Well, 16 years of adventures!  I would be lying to say if there were no challenges, but I suppose everything in this relationship - is built on love, sweat, and tears.  And as the boys get older and Bobby and I grow older, I'm sure there will be even more obstacles along the way. Let's see how many more new kitchen appliances Bobby will need along the way! Loooove YOU!!! XOX :-)

No comments: