Sunday, September 25, 2022

Leaky window (Aug 28)

Oh no, it's raining and we have a leak in the garage!  

Looks like it's coming from behind this wall:
... which actually means there's probably a leaky window!
The inspection report did mention that the caulking needed to be replaced.  So, looks like I will need to get to this sooner than later!

And I guess it's suppose to look worse before it looks better.  I was too lazy to sand it down so it was just a matter of chipping away the old paint for now:
I took a sample chip of paint to the store to get a color match.  I think it's a bit darker than what the original color is, but thankfully it's just a small window on the side of the house:
I'd say the newly painted and newly caulked window (left side) looks pretty good!  We've been getting a lot of rain lately - at least once a week or so.  And knock on wood, so far so good! Onward to the next project!! 

No comments: