Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Recent happenings

Just some photos of what's been happening recently.  First off, I'm so SUPER happy about all the Mandarin oranges that we've been able to harvest!

I've given away so many bags to our friends.  We definitely have waaaaay too many!
And still so much more left!

We went to see our friends for an impromptu get-together at Manhattan Beach.  I love this photo of Bobby and the boys right at sun down:
We finally bought and cooked some mahi-mahi the other day.  It actually turned out pretty tasty and best part is - everyone had some!
I finally took down the jasmine plant that I had curling around the downspout.  It just didn't work very well.  So I shoved the hockey stick into the pot and tied the plant to that instead.  I think it actually works pretty well now :-)
We went out to have dinner last week and wow, this is the biggest nacho platter that I've ever seen!!
Boys have no issues devouring the dessert:
Speaking of dessert, Bobby has been busy making crepes over the weekend.  And he is getting better at it:
Looking very professional with bananas and strawberries and also blue berries:
Oh, can't forget about the nutella.  I couldn't stop laughing at how Graham is struggling to lick the nutella off his hand because of the restriction from his clavicle brace.  Ha ha!
I started painting the lighter part of the ceiling.  I did managed to match the color although it is looking more tan that I had expected:
One last pottery project!  I was copying something I saw online. I think it's a rabbit :-)
I finally figured out how to dry the clay that was cracked at the bottom of this project.  You have to put the entire thing in a plastic bag so it doesn't dry too quickly.  Phew, that took forever to fix!  

More photos to come next time :-)

No comments: