Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Charlie's tooth

Charlie's upper right canine is finally out!  I suppose being the nagging Mom - constantly reminding him to wiggle it - finally did the trick.  Ha!

I'm glad no one in this household is passing out from the sight of blood:

I wonder how many more of these letters I still have to write.  Or perhaps I will start missing these moments once my boys become grown ups!
And actually, the adult canine is already halfway out so I'm glad he was able to finally pull the baby one out by himself. 
These canines are suppose to be out between the ages 10-12, so a tad early.  Hopefully he will take care of his adult teeth.  He is still quite terrible at brushing and flossing.  What is it with the kids these days? I don't ever remember being defiant like that when I was a kid :-P

No comments: