Sunday, November 3, 2019

Laundry area

Okay,... perhaps a shower curtain is not the answer but after taking down the sliding doors when we first moved into this house a year ago, I figured this was maybe our best bet!  I may have bought this shower curtain 9 months ago:
It just barely fits the opening for the laundry area but it will do for now.  At least it's cheery with mermaids :-)
Although I am short on clips to complete the hanging.  I know I have some more but who knows which box it is in now.  I am still unpacking and have found more bed sheets and pillow cases.  And ALL companies do really need to put the SIZE on the sheets - it is quite confusing at times especially when you have to unfold an entire King Size sheet!

We do have a couple of French doors in our garage that belonged to our neighbor.  Not sure if we would use it for the laundry area or eventually for the She-Shed area.  Somehow I have a feeling it might just be a hand-me-down to the next owners of this house (whenever that might be). LOL!!!

No comments: