Saturday, January 31, 2009

No golf today!

Bob and I were so excited when the forecast for today was going to be a high of 72F! Unfortunately, when we were drove into the property of the golf course, the fairways and greens were still iced over!
Here's a view of the practice green and driving range!We did end up walking sloooooowly to the indoor hitting range to practice a little and also to do some work on the video, so the day was not all wasted.Yesterday was a nice day too. I finally decided it was time to "recycle" our Christmas tree. Yup, the Christmas tree had been laying in the backyard more days than it has been lit in the house! Poor thing. I trimmed the tree and tried to shed most of its pine needles. Talk about being high from smelling pine needles! Haven't figured out what I'm going to do with those pine needles yet. I read on some website that you can actually use it like mulch. We'll use the trunk and limbs for a fire in the chimenea :-)

Good news! The Adidas shirts came in today. After having to deal with customer service all of last week, I was finally able to exchange two defective shirts. The experience was like pulling teeth!

No comments: