Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ok... maybe still some Adidas

I've been having an email battle with an Adidas rep all afternoon. You wonder why neither one of us would just pick up the phone and talk it over! I guess there is probably less confrontation via email and I definitely write out my feelings and train of thoughts better than I say them.
Anyhow... I'm finally making some progress. I told them there were couple of shirts that weren't sewn symmetrically and despite another email of the same "no return/no exchange policy", I became even more persistent. And looks like it paid off! The rep is going to look into it some more but seems like I will be able to return the shirts for warranty. Yay! And hopefully this time they will re-send the same model shirts from a better batch!
What a week... I'm feeling so much better now. Crazy to think that little things like this really gets me down. And then to think, in some other part of the world, people are trying to fight world hunger, AIDS, global warming,... and here I am, just trying to get justice with 2 shirts!!! Silly, I tell you... just silly.

No comments: