Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy 2nd Anniversary!

Today is our 2nd wedding anniversary! Wow... 2 years! Sometimes it feels like it's been a lot longer. Every time I make that remark, Bob would always ask me if that's a good thing or bad thing. Haha... it's a good thing :-)
So to add to the collection on the pillow case for our anniversary, I decided to embroider the word "Love" in arabic. I figured this would be a good choice since we were in Dubai last year.
Bob, on the other hand, improved tremendously with his gift wrapping skills since Christmas... as you can see here :-) He gave me a pair of ear-rings and I gave him a monogrammed money clip which includes a picture of me, of course!
For dinner, I made home-made dumplings. YUM!! And we watched The Notebook. What a tear-jerker! It was both happy and sad... happy in the beginning of the movie and then sad at the end of it.

Last night, we decided to play scrabble. It's been a while since we last played. I got to start the game and I thought it was going to be a pretty rough one when I got these tiles.
But funny enough, I won by 60 points! Even after giving Bobby an additional 14 points since I could not finish using my tiles and he did. Sorry honey! I still love you though. Happy Anniversary! :-x

No comments: