Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Car window and lock FIXED!

But I'm feeling very stupid...! After waiting for about 1 1/2 hours in the waiting room, the Honda service rep finally got my car ready and told me that the door lock is functioning properly. The car is not suppose to lock when the door is open,... which I was trying to attempt and thinking it was a malfunction. So, there was nothing wrong with the lock in the first place! I suppose thankfully I didn't try to take anything apart (like the glass window) or force anything into place. But then again, it cost me $48.60 just for them to put my door back together! They did put more lubrication along the window track, but I could have done that myself! Oh well... I did get a car wash with the service. Yes,... an expensive one! I am still feeling pretty stupid :-s

No comments: