Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Fixing the car window

Here's my first attempt at fixing my car window. Somehow, the window came off its track again when Bob was using my car this past Monday. I keep telling him to be gentle with my baby, but he just doesn't listen!
I was able to find some instructions on the web, with pictures too! So, my work begins... I was able to take all the screws off. That was the easy step. It took me a while to figure out how to pop the the door panel off, but now that's done too. Unfortunately, now I can't get that one bolt off! It's screwed on too tightly and I don't have to right tools. Hopefully Bob can bring home some fancy ones from work :-)
So, till then,... my work is at a stand still.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So you going to tackle the rear shocks next...then maybe one of those bumble bee mufflers...

Cindy Lee-Pridgen said...

I'm waiting to drive back to Dallas for that! :-)