Friday, January 2, 2009

Green Card update

After receiving the Reject Notice back in November, I re-submitted the paperwork and sadly enough, it was rejected again!!! I knew I should have run it through with Bob first that second time! Anyhow, it seems that I had enclosed the wrong form and who knows if it needed a new payment, but I sent a check out anyway! So we'll see what happens in the next few weeks...
In the meantime, I have to drive to Oklahoma City on Monday for finger-printing. The weather is suppose to be cold but hopefully it won't be icy! And then, on Thursday, I have an appointment for a medical examination. I need to get my immunization record updated before I go, otherwise it's going to cost me a little more to get that done there. The receptionist told me to bring the payment in cash or cashiers check. Sounds a little suspicious!
Hopefully all will go well. I suppose that why these immigration lawyers get paid the big bucks. A friend of mine got her green card in less than 3 months!

No comments: