Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Only ONE fingerprint!

Yesterday, I had to drive out to Oklahoma City for another biometric, i.e. fingerprinting for my new Employment Authorization. A 2-hour drive and can you believe it... all they needed was the fingerprint of my right index finger! Pha!
But since it was an earlier appointment this time, I decided to spend the rest of my day driving up to Carrier, Okla. to visit my friend Stephanie. She recently tied the knot to Ryan, who is a true farmer! I was able to see their horses, check out the ranch and play with their new kittens :-) I was suppose to go see some cattle, but that didn't work out. Instead, we had lunch in the next town, Enid and her new father-in-law was actually having lunch in the same restaurant! He insisted on paying for our lunch on his way out, which was really nice.
After hanging out for a couple more hours, it was time to head back home for dinner. It was a slightly longer drive back to Tulsa and I was sleepy! It's going to tough when I get back on tour later this March!

No comments: