Monday, February 20, 2023

Happy Valentine's Day

For this Valentine's Day, I decided to cook up some lamb chops.  I can't remember the last time I made some!
The lamb was a bit fat but it cooked up beautifully!  Charlie didn't hesitate to grab the lamb chop by the bone:
Graham was a bit more conservative - eating the chop with his fork and knife.  He absolutely loved the flavor!  I don't think he has actually eaten lamb before:
We ordered a cake - crème brulee cheesecake.  I loved how Graham figured out how to divvy it up.  He used a marker pen to draw the lines on the outside of the container.  Clever! I wouldn't have even though to do that. Ha ha!
We let Graham buy this little torch (don't ask me why!) but he finally had his chance to brulee his piece of cake:
I know Bobby said no gifts, but he really wanted one of these:
Yup, an indoor putting mat!
This one has little "bridges" that you can putt under.  It's probably another month of so before we are finally brave enough to go golfing outside. So, in the meantime, I guess we are practicing indoors!

I also bought some shirts for the boys - all  sun protection clothing. It was from one of my favorite brands and it was half off on top of the sale. So I obviously couldn't help myself.  Hopefully they can wear it by next month.  The weather is suppose to warm up, right??!

Happy Valentine's everyone!  As the boys get older, I hope we can continue to do things together as a family and build memories together XOX

No comments: