Monday, February 20, 2023

Charlie's tooth

We were all just minding our own business last night, when Charlie said, "I lost a tooth!".  It's almost so weird that the boys are still losing teeth since it hasn't happened in such a long time now.  This one was actually his metal tooth. So looks like we don't have a pirate in the house anymore:
Should I melt the metal down and use it for something else??!  Ha ha, just kidding.  And yes, we still use this little bunny tooth bag to be put under the pillow.

I seriously wonder if Charlie still believes in the Tooth Fairy???
I mean, he should probably know by now that it's just me?  Or I suppose he's just playing dumb because I am giving him money in exchange for a bad tooth.  Ha! I would act dumb too! LOL!!

And so now, there's a void space in Charlie's Invisalign retainers:
We were told that this should not be a problem.  So, I believe this is his upper first premolar - and erupting as per scheduled. Let's hope he is taking care of the rest of his teeth since having the Invisalign retainers.  He just told me today after lunch that he rinsed his mouth out with milk before putting the retainers back on.  This kid, I tell you!!  We better get these boys to our new dentist soon for a cleaning! 

No comments: